Architectural services provided:
- Budget analysis
- Conception and development of design ideas.
- Models/ renderings if required.
- Analysis & compliance of building and zoning regulations.
- Full Architectural set includes: Site plans, Floor plans, Elevations, Building Sections, Wall Sections, Details, Interior Elevations, Window/Door/Finish, Schedules, Structural Plans, Mechanical Plans, Electrical Plans.
- Project Specification Manual using the 16 section (CSI) Construction Specifications Institute master format.
- Competitive bidding process with a minimum of three qualified contractors.
- AIA-101 standard form of agreement between owner and contractor where the basis of payment is stipulated sum.
- Construction administration: minimum once a week on site meeting with owner and contractor.
I believe that a good Architect should be a good listener, one who can translate a clients' needs into useful and successful architecture.
Using a contextual approach, I consider the elements of a building site, its surrounding structures and the specific needs of the client to inform the architecture.
Combining the proportions and detailing found in traditional architecture with a modern interpretation of space and form, my approach addresses the trends of today's lifestyle.